Oven Rendered Beef Marrow & Knuckle Fat is extracted from roasting Grass Fed Beef Bones.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $135.00! (excludes AK & HI)
About: Grass Fed Beef Bones, Roasted to extract fat, Clarified & stable at ambient temperature, 10oz jar, shipped cold.
This fat is stable at ambient temperatures and is a natural by-product from our signature Grass Fed Beef Broth.
- Clarified, Although Some Sediment May Persist
- Rendered to Remove Water
- Excellent Alternative to Butter
- Great Addition to Chicken Bone Broth
- Produced from HomeGrown Meats & SunFed Ranch Grass Fed Beef Bones
This Fat is So Deep!
Try it on a baked-potato, spread it on a cracker or put a teaspoon in your Broth. I’ve found putting a small amount of Beef Fat and Cayenne Pepper in your Chicken Bone Broth makes an excellent sipping beverage and insulates it, keeping your Broth warm longer!
Use in any recipe calling for Tallow. Use in fat and oil blends for frying, cooking & making soups.
- Q: Why don’t we call this Tallow?
- A: Tallow is made from rendering the actual fat. Our fat is extracted by oven rendering the Bones.
Flavor Profile: Earthy, High Quality Grass-Fed Bone-Deep Beef Flavor, Clean